Autumn is in the air so it's time to treat yourself to a cosy scarf to keep the morning chill off.
Take a look at our new Autumn collection for fabulous home decor to dress your home and see our lovely light collection to add a cosy glow to your nests now the nights are drawing in.
With Halloween to look forward to and Fireworks, Autumn is a wonderful month to take time to plan some super cosy moments to enjoy with your family and make some magical seasonal memories.
We love some of these cosy ideas:
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Drink hot chocolate under the stars
- Curl up under a blanket on a rainy day and read your book
- Carve Jack-O-Lanterns
- Watch your favourite Halloween movies
- Take a stroll on a rainy day under an umbrella
- Make a pumpkin pie (I never have so this is on my list this year!)
- Harvest the garden and make your own soups
- Roast Marshmallows over a campfire
- Rake Leaves
- Play bobbing for apples
- Go on an Autumn picnic (take warm blankets and a scarf)
- Have a fall photo shoot
- Tell a ghost story
- Make your home smell cosy with scented candles