Amie Leopard Print Wrist Warmer Gloves Mocha
The Amie Leopard Print Wrist Warmer Gloves Mocha are the perfect cosy accessory if you want all your fingers free, but still have lovely warm hands.
- Mocha colour with black and brown leopard print
- Fingerless gloves / wrist warmers
- Fingers free to be able to text, pick things up easily
- On trend animal print pattern
- So super soft, almost silky feeling material
- Acrylic and Wool (see note below)
- Fab cosy gift for busy Mums, Nans and teenagers alike
- Ideal for cold hand sufferers
- Highly recommended for Reynaud Disease suffers
- Also available in; Black or Rust
- Matching Head Warmer available to purchase
By keeping the wrist pulse and palm area of your hand covered these stylish wrist warmers keep your hands lovely and warm.
They will make an ideal gift for teenagers that like to keep their fingers free to text on their phones, for Mums on the run, jumping in and out of the car chauffeuring the kids about and anyone that likes having cosy hands but needs to be able to use their fingers at the same time.
Material: 65% Acrylic 35% Wool (Maybe not for your if your are super sensitive to wool, I can't have a high wool content and I have trialled these, I can feel the wool element to them, however they do not itch myself and they feel really soft and cosy)
Size: 20cm x 9cm